Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

She Shot... She Scored!!

oooooh I was just giddy tonight at Madison's first basketball game, she took a shot and scored!!
I was a bit surprised when Madison decided she wanted to play basketball this year, she is the least agressive child I have (not so much like her mother.. hehe), but she has stuck it through and is really enjoying it!

I am still feeling a bit like crap... but the show (at least in this single parent home for now) must go on. I went to the dr. today and got another TWO shots in my butt... and have to go back again tomorrow and get another, good gracious! My butt is going to be a solid bruise before I get better! lol

on to crafty things:
We were challenged this week over at the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog (check it out!!) by Jana to use certain things for our layout... here's mine:
Head over to the blog and play along!



and then I wanted to share two very quick and easy cards I did for my Jillibean Soup assignments this month:



Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow Kim I love that time of year layout it is fantastic!! It gave me a great idea, Thanks !!!

Diana Waite said...

so sorry to hear you still feel yucky! Love your layout and card! Get to feeling better soon!

dstandard said...

LOL I just scrapped the same photos for a page for IAAS - love your page! Rest get well my kiddo!

Sandi said...

See that lady who posted above me? I just emailed her to tattle on you. Now, STOP AND REST PLEASE!!!! Seriously Kim, you've got to get REST!!!!!! Plus, you're out spreading virus everywhere!

On another note ;), GORGEOUS work!!! =)