Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Full of Photos and a tad of Craftyness!

Our weekend was filled with celebrations for my oldest who turned FOURTEEN this weekend... holy moly it all just happens too fast! I took his 'girlfriend' and the rest of the kids and went to Abilene for the day to eat and see Planet 51 (SUPER cute by the way)... we had a fun day and Morgan was totally thrilled with it all. Here he is blowing out his candle at Olive Garden..


Yes I know it's been several weeks... but here they are... we worked our butts off on this pep rally and was SO happy with the results... I think the girls were too! Fun stuff for sure! We painted little footballs for each of the 7th and 8th grade players and hung them from net to net in the gym.





And last up is a layout I did for my montly Jillibean Soup projects... I used some Soup Staples for this one...



I am really looking forward to family coming this week, they should all be here on Tuesday! Of course I have to spend the day tomorrow cleaning the house like a mad woman!

Oh and did I mention my substitute job has turned into a full time aide job... super thrilled about that!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Hey you didn't tell me it turned into full time - good for you guys! You better clean so we can scrap our hearts out! Also fabulous work!