Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quick Share!

Just a quick share tonight to show you some cards I have done with the Core'dinations papers.... we were lucky to have October Afternoon send us some wonderful goodies to play with!






You can still see my total love of my ScorPal too.. :)

Ok... thanks for stopping by! I am off to bed... the pep rally today went SO well.. I will share some pictures this weekend. Morgans team won tonight and he had a great game too! I am heading back to the dr. tomorrow, my throat is still hurting and the meds should have kicked in by now and kicked this strep's butt and it hasn't...
later gators! :)

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Cute, Cute cards!!! You make me want to pull out my Scor-Pal and experiment with it! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh Kim!! I love those cards!! They're so pretty & fun!

Linda Beeson said...

I so love that first one, what a neat combination and I am so a fan of my Scor-Pal and my Core'dinations too.

NatQuebec said...

Teh first card is my favourite...so nice :-)