Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm a craftin' fool!

I'm not sure where the energy has come from lately but I can't quit playing with the Noel Mignon kits... I did another layout using the "31st" kit... I have tons more pictures printed out and much more of the kit left so I see more Halloween layouts to come. Yeah I know it's out of season now... but that's how I roll.. hehe :)




Here's my CPS card for the week...#141. I used the Noel "Mill Street" kit for it...


If you haven't checked out the CPS blog lately you should... there is a DT call up right now for designers to join the team! I can't say enough about this group of girls... if you are a cardmaker and want to join a fun team... APPLY! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I scrap out of season, too, Kim! ;) I think we HAVE to if we want to keep up at all! LOL! I LOOOOOVE this layout! The two strips of photos and the papers you put together! You inspire me so much! :D

Ki Kruk said...

Gee, you've been a blogging fool too! Lots to catch up on here! Creating beautiful work as always... miss you sis!

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful blog and your work is inspiring! I am passing along the Over The Top award to you. Lookng forward to your next post!

kathie
http://lunchnotes.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/pass-it-on/

Sasha Holloway said...

Noel's Kits are the business .. I love her JAM PACKED goodness .. to bits . .

love the creations ..

xoxo