Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Grab your towel!

Just thought I'd pop in and give you all a drool worthy Friday treat!! These are the sneaks up over at Noel Mignon... they are for the "Dear Santa" kit that will go up on pre-order on the 15th.... I expect this puppy to sell out QUICK so grab one while you can!






that last photo... is fabric... sigh, oh the fun that can be had with that!!

Happy Friday! I am heading to the high school game tonight even though I am still feeling like complete crap! I got a nice shot in the booty today and more meds, including more Tamiflu! yes again.. yuck.
I'm excited though, the middle school band will get to march with the high school band tonight at half time... Madison will be proudly rockin' the snare drum!
(then tomorrow.... I sleep, and sleep, and rest and get my body better!)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: