Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Bliss

I just love these pictures I took around this time last year out here on the property! I don't think I have seen a prettier place and to know that it's mine really puts a cherry on top! I love it out here, I love the peace and quiet and the privacy. Even lately as we are debating on whether to move into town I know we will always have this to come too to enjoy. So I thought I would do a quick layout about it. I pulled my Noel Mignon "Mill Street" kit out (once again, I just can't stop!) and finished another layout!





Don't forget this Sunday you can hop over to the board and preorder the "Dear Santa" kit... it looks like it's going to be a HUGE seller... I can't wait to get it in my hands and start playing along!!

For those that worry *ahem* ;).... I am feeling much better. I am resting during the day (when the kids are at school) and getting better and having more energy daily. Thank you for the concern! (((hugs)))

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I like everything about your layout! Yum papers.