Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Upload Day at Busy Bee!!

Well today is upload day at Busy Bee Scrapbooking for the DT!!
Heather has SO many new fun things coming in the store lately, it's hard not to go crazy!!


****OUT FOR PUBLICATION***


I just got word of a new store opening up here in Tucson.. oh my word!!! I could not be anymore excited!! It's called Pages in Progress, I've contacted them about possibly teaching... fingers crossed!!

I am finally done with the album for CKC and have all the instructions written up. I love the little album and I hope everyone else does too! SO happy with all the companies that donated... Hambly, Dream Street, Inque Boutique, Sakura, and Glitz!! I'm still waiting on one more thing so that I can get these kits packed... my WONDERFUL local gals have offered to help me pack kits... and you can bet your booty I'm gonna take them up on it!!

Peace out! :)

1 comment:

lacintha said...

Hey if I lived closer, i'd totally come help you pack kits, you know that :)
You rocked the BB layouts (As if you wouldn't!)