Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

Sigh... it never fails!! Just as I am fixing to go out of town the house is coming down with strep!! Morgan this morning tested positive for strep... goodness! I'm assuming this will make its rounds around the house as usual, since all my herd are big fans of the strep!!! GRRR!!

Well I have all my supplies for the class in Phoenix and I leave Wed. afternoon!! It looks like I will be putting class kits together in the room... once again JOY! I'm getting excited though to see all the gals! I'll be there through Sunday... then after that I will be in training for my new job with a super fun company!!! (scrappy company I will share later) Can you say over the top thrilled!! So I will be there for training until the following Thursday....
basically I'm saying all this for all of you blog readers out there... (like 4 of you? LOL) that there won't be any updates for awhile! LOL

In other good news....there is a HUGE store opening up here in Tucson. Pages in Progress! I went up the other day to talk to them and I'm giddy that they want me to teach classes and help with designs and stuff! Giddy I tell ya! The owners are so nice and fun, so I think the store will be a huge success!

Here's a peak of the album Kimber and I are teaching in Phoenix this week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm your #1 blog reader, I'll miss you, but I'll see you soon too!!! **Cheese**

Karan said...

im one of your readers too!!! my first time posting though...looks like an awesome class, I would take it, if i lived in Phoenix...*wink**

Unknown said...

Hello fellow friend of the muffin persuasion. I wondered where you went to. COngrats on this "secret". Do tell. Have fun on your trip!