Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sharing some Ella!

I was excited when my friend Sarah Hodgkinson asked if I wanted to be apart of her article she was writing for Scrapbook Ellaments... we were asked to use certain products and come up with a layout and a card using scraps... check out her article here!

Here is my project close up:


I have been whooooped this week so far! I am in charge of the arts and crafts part of our church's Music Camp (VBS)... and while I'm having so much fun with all the kids we come home (my older three are working as well, the twins are attending) are TIRED! lol

Also later this month I will have a project or two to show you again using the Creative Charms Deal of the Month... Head over to the site and take a look at the DOTM all for $6.99!

That's about all I have the energy for today... I have lots of projects to share this coming week though!
Stay tuned for some fun news soon! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Fabulous page and congrats!