Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Whew!!

So glad it's finally Friday!
Music Camp this week has for sure FUN but it wore my butt out!!
Here are a couple pics from this week...

Presenting:
Rapper M and Cucumber Slice (WTheck? Morgan gave her this rappin name.. hehe)... during one of the songs there was a "rappin" part and Morgan rapped with Ashley and then Madison on the last day. I am so proud of these two for getting up and actin' the idiot in front of everyone just to entertain the kids! The kids were SO impressed they wanted Morgan's autograph... let me tell ya, this SO went to his head too! hehe





Love this one of Morgan and Grandle...


And here is a great one of Makenna and a few of her friends making stockings to stuff and send to the solidiers!


and now for some crafty goodies! Here are a few of my Jillibean Soup Cards for the month:





Thanks for stopping by! :)
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Those cards are too cute! :)

furrypig said...

Great cards and I especially love the pig ribbon! I love pigs, but bet it's not available in the UK but will look out for it!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of them praying :) Your cards are so adorable!

dstandard said...

Totally adorable pictures and your cards are precious!