Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reveal Time!!

Okay so maaaannny months ago I was asked to guest design at the Color Combos Galore Challenge blog and was thrilled with Janet emailed me a few weeks ago and said she was revamping the site and asked if I would like to come along for the ride... I of course said YES! I love the challenge of using the color board and the new "designers challenge" to create cards (and sometimes layouts).... I hope you will play along with us from week to week!

Here is this week's challenge:



and here is my card for the week!
I used the new Jillibean Soup Summer Squash Collection and some Zva Creative Bulk Flowers and Pearls for this card.


Well that's my cool news for the week!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are sooooo good! LOVE IT! I think I need a Hi card to be sent to me.....just sayin...;)

Kathy Martin said...

This card is so elegant and gorgeous! Love that ribbon and the flowers tucked in it! :)

Susan S said...

very pretty card - it is lovely

Linda Beeson said...

Congrats and what a delicious card!

dstandard said...

Beautiful! Will have to try this!