Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sharing some cards...

Just thought I'd pop in real quick to share some of my CPS cards that I have forgotton to put up! All of them are fairly quick and easy!

Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper, Twine, and Stamps.. Bazzill brads, Storage Unit Inks ink, EK Success scalloped circle punch, Creative Memories corner rounder.

Core'dinations cardstock (Jillibean Soup Core Impression), Jillibean Soup patterned paper, Maya Road sheer, Jenni Bowlin stickers, Cornish Heritage Farms stamp, Staz On ink,  Marvy Uchida star punch, Stampin' Up border punch, Making Memories star brads, Creative Memories corner rounder.

Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper, Martha Stewart  scallop circle punch, Coats and Clark string, Storage Units ink, My Favorite Things stamps, Martha Stewart scissors, Creative Impression heart brad, Copic markers

Well that's it... I am still missing my babies loads and loads. They have called everynight and it's so nice to hear their voices but I miss 'em. Sounds like they are having a fabulous time and really getting what they need to out of the experience. Please continue to keep them and their group in your prayers!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE these! Your pig card is too cute! Love the jute frame on it! :)

dstandard said...

What adorable cards!