Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nurse Mom...

Yep... that's me this week!
I have been trying to get Madison to feeling better after her surgery last Wednesday to get her tonsils out!
Trying to keep a 13 year old active girl down is a chore all in itself!

"Mom can I go with you to....?"
"Mom, I'm BOOOOOORED!"
"Mom, Can I go to cheer practice?" (um, no)

you get the idea. :)

When we got home last Wednesday she literally slept the entire day and into the next. Since then she has been up during the day but will tire out easily come evening. We have got out a little the past couple nights trying to slow but sure ease into it. Next week we start back full on with baseball practices etc. She is healing quick though and I think she will be happy to finally have those tonsils out. At one point they were just about touching back in her throat when she had strep for the last time, they were that big!

Now onto to some crafty goodies!
Here are my Jillibean Soup projects for the month:

First up is a fun one of Mitchell getting tossed around in the pool last summer... we had so much fun last summer at Jens playing in the pool! I am SO looking forward to another summer of fun! :)


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock,  Jillibean Soup- Summer Squash Collection papers, stickers, Jillibean Soup letter stickers and kraft tag, Zva Creative crystal flourishes (CRS 03CA 109, CRW 02CA 105), DMC floss, Creative Imaginaions jewel brad, Fiskars border punch.


Next up is a layout that makes me miss my dad so very much. It's been almost 4 years now since he passed away. He was so good to take the time to enjoy his grandchildren. This layout is simple but I really just wanted to get this moment (one of the many) down on paper and record it for Morgan.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned papers, corrugated alphas, buttons, letter stickers, journaling spot and twine; EK Success border punch.

and now some cards:

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper (Summer Squash collection)/ stickers and clear stamps, Martha Stewart scallop circle punch, Zva Creative crystals (CRW 02CA 112) and bulk flowers.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock; Jillibean Soup patterned paper (Chicken Noodle Soup collection), stickers, twine; Martha Stewart border punch.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! You are on a roll! All these projects are FABULOUS! :)

dstandard said...

Fabulous cards and page - one of my new favorite pages of yours!

Margie T said...

You always amaze me with your creativity! Miss you!