Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Noel Mignon "Very Virginia!"

I have this baby on it's way to me and I can't wait to play!! I admit the colors and style is a bit out of my comfort zone... BUT what's funny is usually that is when I turn out my most favorite layout and projects! (Now lets hope this is true for me and I like what I can do... hehe)

Along with this kit Virginia Tillery is going to do a class with all kinds of techniques (which I am a bit challenged in that department).... this kit has masking tape and mist... WHAT? my brain instantly says... but I really look forward to stepping out of my little box and gettin' misty and trying new things!!

Here's the full kit:
Ok doesn't all that goodness make you wanna drool just a bit?
Jump on over and grab one before they are gone... "Very Virginia"

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: