Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CPS cards...

Before I show you cards...
My sweet Madison is at it again... she was at gymnastics tonight working on her backhandspring (cheer tryouts are coming up and she wanted to get it before tryouts... uugh)... anywho.. she finally got the nerve to do it on her own.. did a few of them and then on the third one.. came down wrong... hours later in the ER... she broke her elbow! :( We go see the ortho surgeon in Brownwood tomorrow and should know more then... good gracious the hits keep coming!.. that means she is out of basketball for the rest of the seaon and then not sure how Region Band tryouts will go  or even if she can this Friday (she made 2nd chair last year... percussion)... so.. guess I'll find out more tomorrow... neverending I swear around here!! Please keep my sweet girl in your prayers for a quick recovery!

ok.. onto the cards... I haven't been uploading my CPS cards so I thought I'd bombard you with them now :) They are in no particular order... cause I'm super organized like that and all.... haha

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Imaginesce rubons and 3Dsticker, Jillibean Soup letter stickers.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Stamps of Life stamps, Storage Unit Inks, SEI buttons, Jillibean Soup patterned paper, Coats and clark string.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper and twine, Storage Unit Inks, Paper Pretties stamps, Marvy Uchida star punch, Copic markers.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup letter stickers/patterned paper/ bakers twine/ corrugated shapes/ and journaling spot, Creative Imaginations brads,

 Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup journaling spot. Zva Creative pearls, Imaginesce stamps, Storage Unit Inks, Creative Impressions ribbon, Pink Paislee glitter (on snowman), Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper (kraft), Heidi Swapp clear snowflakes, Queen and Co button and jewels, Imaginese stamp, Storage Unit Inks, Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Flower Soft (on snowflakes).

Okey dokey... that's it! Told ya I'd been saving them... I should be back soon sharing more Noel Mignon Bedford Falls projects soon! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

These cards are terrific! I hope your daughter's elbow heals quickly. She sounds like one busy little girl! :)