Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bedford Falls...

Hey all!
Well I am FINALLY (mostly, sorta) moved into the new place!! It is smaller than where we were but it's MINE!! I will post pictures soon... :)

I mentioned that I have started back up with Noel Mignon and my first month was this one... and I got to use the amazing FULL Bedford Falls kit! This bad boy was jammed full of goodness... I think there may still be more in the store so hop on over and grab one!!
Here is my layout I did for the Challenge Blog... our challenge was to scrap "A Gift from the Past"... I chose to pull out some of these older pictures of my baby Matthew. For this Chistmas Matthew's favorite movie was "Spirit" and so he was all into horses this year... it was so much fun to see him open up all the gifts that year with such joy on his face for each one!
Here's the layout:

Thank for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Libby O said...

Matthew is adorable and this is a GREAT layout...love love love

dstandard said...

Awesome Kim! You rocked that kit! Can't believe he was ever that little - haha!

Kathy Martin said...

What an awesome page! Terrific design! :)