Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whatcha Think?


Ok... so I found this template thing to change up the blog and I am totally loving it!! check out Shabby Blogs for some really cool FREE templates!!

We are gearing up for school to start again next week! Part of me is excited to get back into the regular routine, but then with that comes all the running non stop and the darn alarm clock! grrr!


We had back to school night tonight at the middle school. This was Madison's first time to be among her peers in her cheer uniform... and let me tell ya she was stinkin' cute! Especially sportin' the black eye she got playing on the trampoline last week! ha!

I don't have much I can share... here is a card I did for the CPS blog

Core'dinations cardstock, Dream Street Papers Merry and Bright collection (paper and rubons), Cornish Heritage Farms stick pins, CTMH ribbon, Stampin' Up ink


I received an email that said that my good friend Kimber McGray had been reviewed by A Matter of Memories and I wanted to share it here... what a great review! I was thrilled to contibute to her 1st book! Link
Speaking of Kimber and books... SO excited to have just heard she will have a new card book coming out with F&W... check out her blog for more details!


Ok... just a quick post today... I'm out! I have been working like mad trying to get caught up and get work done and house done etc... I will feel better if I can start school with a "fresh slate"... now lets see if I can get it done! hehe!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute, Cute Kim! Love the background! And adorable card!

dstandard said...

Oh cute Kim - we are going to have to work on mine now! Congrats to Kimber and you for the book - can't wait to see it - and love the card!

Unknown said...

You are so creative...
I always look forward to all your project...
Thanks for sharing with us...
--
Michell
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems