Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Cuties!!

Well as promised here are my first day of school photos! some of them were less than thrilled to pose for me (see last example.. hehe)... but they are learning if they will just give me the standard pose quickly then it's all over faster! what a lovely mom I am... damn it I am trying to record memories, don't they understand this? *snort*

Up first is the oldest Morgan... he'll be in 8th grade, good gracious where does the time go? He will be in high school next year!! eeek!!


And now for my beautiful daughter Madison, she'll be in 7th grade... notice the freshly highlighted hair! goodness...Next up is my middle one, the one that looks just like me! Mitchell will be in 6th grade this year and joining his bro and sis in middle school.... it's so hard to believe this handsome turkey is in middle school! sigh Here's Matthew my 200% all boy... he's in 2nd this year... he was one of the ones that is still learning the "just hold still and give mom a shot and she'll quit" thing... can you tell? and then there's this one... Makenna, my 2nd beautiful daughter who will be in 2nd also this year and has not yet learned the "just smile" routine yet.... sigh
and she was the one that for so many years I could get the best shots of every.single.time... well folks those days are gone for now! loland last up is a shot of them all... right before I throw them all in the car so as to not be late for our first day of school... aren't they cute!? I look at this picture and I still think "HOLY COW I have five kids...!!" love them to pieces!

My final share tonight is my card for CPS this week... Jillibean soup was the sponsor this week!
Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup- Lentil Soup collection and Jillibean Soup stamps, Storage Unit Inks and More ink, Creative Impression ribbon, button from craft supply, DMC floss, Magistical Memories chipboard
Thanks for stoppying by!

7 comments:

Patti said...

Great pictures Kim! It is amazing how fast they grow up. School starts back here Sept 8th so I have a few days to prepare for that yet, thank goodness.

Beautiful card! :)

Tracy said...

I love 1st day of school pics.
My girls go back on the day after Labor Day... better get those camera batteries charged.

lacintha said...

Holy Cow!
You have 5 gorgeous kids....
Congrats on Noel Mignon Bums...you're an awsome fit :)

Linda Beeson said...

Hey, those are some cute kids, Kim! I so understand that SMILE thing! My grandsons like to give me anything but a cute smile.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh, and you know I love that card!!!

melissa :) said...

the picture of all five kiddos together is simply beautiful... congrats on surviving day one!!

the card is SO delicious with all the texture and layers :D :D :D

dstandard said...

Love the photos - and so true to character - WHAT NO ONE SOCK Morgan this year????? What's the deal??? Love the card!