Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Have you Seen?

I know I have been a bit absent... but things have been busy around here (I know.. surprise surprise!)

First up!
The Longhorns took fourth in STATE!! We had a fun week up in CCity for the tournament.. I able to get up there for 4 of the 6 nights....in between all that was happening here... it was fun and a good experience for the boys.. so proud!

Next this has been what I was up to this past weekend:


I braved it and took 7 kids and my sister to Six Flags for the weekend (one being my little brother, who was a HUGE help!)... We stayed in a hotel room and just really had a good time! As much as they make me want to pull my hair out sometimes they are really good kids! I am extra proud of Mitchell who rocked all the rides with no fear, gotta love that he takes after his momma!! :)

here's the 'Have you Seen' part!
Core'dinations has 3 new paper packs they debuted at CHA Summer... one being a 'oh my goodness' embossed cardstock.. they teamed up with Jenni Bowlin... I mean HELLO does that get any better... I am currently stalking my mailman waiting for these goodies to get here to work with them!!

Here are a couple of my CPS cards that I have done the past couple weeks:


CPS #124

Cardstock: Core'dinations, Patterned Paper: Making Memories, Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms, Tag: Office Supply, Twill: Making Memories, Stick Pins: Maya Road, Floss: DMC, Jewels: Kaisercraft

CPS #125


Cardstock: Core'dinations, Patterned Paper/Metal/Ribbon: Making Memories, Stick Pins: Walmart, Stamp: Just Rite, Colored Pencils: Faber-Castell



Cardstock: Core'dinations, Stamp: Just Rite, Patterned Paper- Jillibean Soup, Jewels: Basic Grey, Ink: Clearsnap, Colored Pencils- Faber Castell


CPS #126


Cardstock: Core'dinations, All other supplies from Keep In Touch Kits


CPS #127


Cardstock: Core'dinations, Patterned paper: Pebbles Inc, Rubon: Creative Cafe, Ribbon from Michaels, Stamps: DRS

A little giddy too... CPS has asked me to stay on permanantly... yeah baby!! :)

Next up some of my Jillibean Soup CHA Summer projects!... I can't say enough of the new Jillibean soup... I think they totally knocked it out of the park with this release.. SO.MUCH.STUFF!!!
I was assigned to work with the older lines and combine Split Pea collection and the Spicy Pumpkin collection... a challenge for sure.. here's the result!
I have the new Journaling Spots and Stamps on these as well!



Thanks for stopping by!! Now that I am home and it's settled a bit before the school madness begins I hope to rock out some blog posts! hehe... a girl can dream right?
Later! :)

3 comments:

Lydia said...

wow amazing projects Kim, I love the friends car with the stitched take and the groovy retro one!

Michele Kovack said...

All of your cards and scrappy pages are FABULOUS!!!!! : )

Unknown said...

They are so sweet and cute cards...
I really like all these cards...
Thanks
--
Michell
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems