Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I hate titles...

Seriously... I can't come up with anything witty...

We had a nice relaxing weekend around here... football 'tryouts' were yesterday... basically all the boys go and work out and the coaches sit around and drool out the kids they want for their team.. hehe... I'm excited to start football season this year! I will have all three boys playing and both daughters cheering for them this year... it proves to be another busy season for sure!

This was our last low weekend before the crazy starts... the first week of school is always easy, nothing to do but school.. we get to do dinner every night around the table and it's just nice. This week it's all starting, with practices etc... I might need a prayer to help me keep my head on.... lol!
Here are a couple projects I have done lately... first one is for the Dream Street Blog featuring the NEW Nature's Poetry collection:

Next up is my card for the CPS #131 sketch




Here are some recent projects that have been published:
This one was in the September Creating Keepsakes readers gallery:
Cards August 2007: (they featured it sideways... this was the way it was supposed to go).. lolThis one was in the recent Aug/Sept 09 issue of BHG:
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

fabulous layouts! I love then all!

dstandard said...

Oh man Love that page on MaKenna!!! Congrats on all the published ones!