Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Projects Galore!

Just a quick posting to share some scrappy goodness.
First up is my Core'dinations stuff for the month!
Have you seen all the cool Jenni Bowlin Core'dinations products? Here is a sample of two of them:

and here is how I used them in my layout:

Core'dinations cardstock (Jennie Bowlin, Core Essentials), Basic Grey chipboard letters, buttons from craft supply, DMC floss


and another quick card using the yummy Core'dinations products and my Cuttlebug dies:

Here is another layout using the sold out "The 31st" Noel Mignon kit:
Doesn't Kenna make a cute Hannah Montana? hehe Everything from the kit:And then last but not least a quick Dream Street layout using the new Sam collection (including the papers, rubons, chipboard diecuts and letters: Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Beason said...

Hi Kim! Love all of your projects!!!

I've sent you a couple emails and I just wanted to make sure you've been getting them.

dstandard said...

Love all of these! Great stuff with the kit and the core and the Dream Street!!

Corey W. said...

love seeing your work!