Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm a workin' woman now!

Well it looks like I will be entering the work force again after 13 years of staying home... well at least part time! LOL
Last night at church they asked if I would be interested in subbing at the Mulberry School (preschool) and I jumped at the chance. Sounds good to me and the pay is right... it will be nice to pull in a little extra income but then I still have the option to turn it down if I have sick kids etc....
ok on to scrappy things...
I have really been loving my Jillibean Soup- Soup Staples lately... they are FUN to mix with other JB lines, here are a couple examples...

Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup- Soup Staples collection and Talk Soup collection, Jillibean Alphabeans, Jillibean corrugated letters, Martha Stewart border punch, Marvy Uchida star punch, Bazzill chipboard star, Clearsnap ink, American Crafts brads.

Jillibean Soup Talk Soup collection and Soup Staples collection, Jillibean Soup ribbon, Jillibean Soup stamps, Jillibean Journaling Sprouts, Doodlebug button, Maya Road stick pins, DMC floss.

And then here is another layout using the sold out Noel Mignon "The 31st" kit....Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ferris said...

Oooooo! LOVE those Jillibean projects (you are a card queen!) and you are totally rocking the NM kit! LOVE IT!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats on the new gig at the preschool! Love your very inspirational blog!

Michele Kovack said...

Love, love your LO's!!! Preschool...what fun that will be!!! Love those little ones!

Jennifer Moore said...

I have a friend whose son used to go to Mulberry School there in Eastland. He loved it! :) I have been a stay at home mom for 7 years now, and I recently went back to work at a local church teaching preschool 2 days a week too, so I know what you're going through! I teach six 2-year-olds, and it is quite a task...but it's a lot of fun. And at least it's part-time. LOL! Good luck.