Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cards catch up!

Thought I'd pop in and share some of the cards I have done for CPS and such... it seems forever since I've uploaded any here!
See the goal is (please don't laugh... I know I pretty much suck at keeping this blog up... but new school year, new start.. right???)....  The plan is to getting better about putting up my CPS cards each week instead of the massive catch up I always seem to do! lol So after this I am caught up... :)


Supplies: October Afternoon paper, Core'dinations cardstock, Martha Stewart border punch, The Stamps of Life stamps , Clearsnap ink.

Supplies: Jillibean Soup paper, Core'dinations cardstock, Martha Stewart border punch, The Twinery twine, Paper Smooches stamps, Clearsnap ink

 Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Hero Arts stamps, Clearsnap ink, doily, Jillibean Soup stick pins, Zva Creative flowers, The Twinery twine, Martha Stewart border punch.
 
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Basic Grey paper, Paper Smooches stamps, Clearsnap ink, Sizzix die (circle and butterfly)

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, October Afternoon paper and stickers, Fancy Pants pins, Offray ribbon, Stamps of Life stamps, Clearsnap ink

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Basic Grey paper, Martha Stewart border punch, Stamps of Life stamps and die cut
 
Well this is our last weekend of freedom before the kids start back to school on Monday... see I should be up cleaning and doing laundry... and here I sit! hehe!
 
a quick fun thing.... go check out the Gossamer Blue Blog for the announcement of the new design team! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by! :)
 

1 comment:

dstandard said...

You are on a roll girl - awesome cards!