Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gossamer Blue- September Sneak Peek!



The beautiful September Gossamer Blue kit landed at my doorstep a bit ago and I was so anxious to dive in and get to working on my projects... and wouldn't you know it I ran out of photo paper :( I guess that's what happens when you haven't printed photos or done layouts in months... ya forget to check those things! lol I was able to get one layout and a card done and my paper should be here tomorrow so I can dive back into this beautiful kit!

Here are a few sneak peaks of the layout and card I finished before I ran out of photo paper! *blush*



Head over the the Gossamer Blue site at the Lookbook tab and check out more sneaks of this amazing kit!! Lori is so generous with the products I think you will be amazed at what all comes in the kits.. FULL packages of embellishments... can't beat that! :)
Also check out Cindy, Angie and Emily's blogs as well for more sneak peeks of their work!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: