Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sharing...

Just thought I'd pop in to share a layout that I forgot to post using the Noel Mignon "Truly Scrumptious" kit... (sold out).

This little cutie is a friend of ours youngest son... he is a MASSIVE crush on my Makenna.. his "Menna"... he calls for her, he looks for her, and talks about her all the time. For Valentines day he brought her a card and a little stuffed animal and gave it to her after one of the girls basketball games. How cute is he? hehe!

and a close up....


and then a few projects I did for Core'dinations for CHA...I was assigned the gorgeous MME paper to play with! Isn't this stuff just beautiful!!?


and a few cards...


I'm pretty darn proud of myself lately.... I have been a blogging fool!! haha!
Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

LisiB said...

I love your BEST FRIENDS layout! Which template did you use to get the cool sanding done?

Kim Moreno said...

Elisabeth... the Core'dinations cardstock has the embossed design ON the cardstock, all you need to do is sand to reveal the core or simply leave it as is! www.coredinations.com thanks!! :)