Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

*Insert Witty Title Here*

 I the only one that struggles what to write for the title?
I usually know what I want to write and show off for each post but the title stumps me everytime... oh well.. it is what it is... hahaha

Well this is Spring Break around these here parts... and we have been filled with baseball and more baseball! We finally took off yesterday and headed to Six Flags with our new season passes... it was pretty crowded but we managed to have a blast!! I took all five kids plus my oldest sons girlfriend... thank goodness they are all good kids or I'd be a crazy woman... (wait, don't comment on that... )
I have loved not having to get up at the crack of dawn to get the kids to school for workouts etc...It's been nice!!

Another exciting thing that happened this week.... Madison FINALLY got her braces off! she has had some sort of metal in her mouth since the 4th grade (spacer, mara, braces just on the front etc...) so she was OVER ready!! Here she is all smiley with her beautiful self!! (Iphone photo)
I'm gonna need to lock this girl up I swear... look at that pretty thing!!! Sigh... the receptionist at the ortho dr was trying to hook her up with her son... haha she just smiled and said "Thanks, but I have a boyfriend"... LOL

While I'm here I'll share my card for the week over at CPS... #209

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper and die cut (Blossom Soup), Magistical Memories chipboard, Flower Soft (on chipboard), Kaisercraft jewels, Stamps of Life stamps, Storage Unit Inks, Cuttlebug embossing folder and machine.

and a few more cards I have done with Noel Mignon kits...
We were challenged to use a tool  in a card set.... on the first card I used it to shape a heart on the card and backed it with paper so the color shows through... a really very simple card and easy to recreate!

this one I let the color come through more subtle to accent the rest of the card. I love the little pops of red!

And last but not least.. here is my Color Combos Galore card for last week... I love the colors and the challenge was to use butterflies! :)

Supplies: Core'dinatons cardstock, Jenni Bowlin butterlies (chipboard and accent), Stamps of Life stamp, October Afternoon label sticker, American Crafts patterned paper, Storage Unit Inks.

well that's all from me today...
 thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: