Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm ready for the sunshine!!

Man oh man!!

It's Spring Break here for the kids, combine that with a week full of nothing but rain... not always the best combination! lol

On Tuesday I took the kids to Abilene to go to the zoo... seriously... we finished the whole thing in 30 minutes, SO tiny! A bit of a disappointment for sure but it was nice to get out of the house though and be able to say we did something for spring break! We then headed to eat and the mall where everyone walked away happy there! Man I love a good sale! hehe

We were scheduled to go to moms house and spend a couple days at Fiesta Texas before we realized that it would rain all week, not really worth a 4 hour drive when she has to work during the day. Instead we have hung around the house in our pajamas enjoying the rain and just plain being lazy... which we don't get a chance to do very often so we are enjoying it!

All in all it's been a nice Spring break, although we seem to once again have a little bug around here. Madison spent last weekend in bed for 2 days throwing up... Morgan today is complaining of the same thing... so we shall see!
I have been in a creating mood lately for sure... I got a layout done with the super fun Noel Mignon "Love Song" kit with some pictures I had hanging around that I have been wanting to scrap.

and of course some close ups:


I also got a HUGE box of all the new Glitz stuff... I am determined to make a card or two from each collection before I dive in and start making layouts!! All of the embellishments are just to die for.. and the paper collections are just beautiful!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous layout, and great pics. Have fun with your Glitz stuff.

dstandard said...

Cute page - lol I got these pictures when I was downloaded something at your house and almost used them myself!