Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm back...




and I'm to be better.... I think I figured out what I am doing wrong! LOL *think being the key word!*






oh man.... so here is a picture from us at Disney... man oh man we had fun!!


In other good news...I got a call a couple weeks ago to join the Coredinations Cardstock team... seriously!! CARDSTOCK... can you go wrong there... I am giddy over this opportunity!
Here was my entry:




Okay... really.. for reals... I'm gonna TRY to get better at this blogging stuff! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family puts Mickey to shame with your cuteness.

YOU babe rocks the CC like NO BODY'S BUSINESS....

Unknown said...

Congratulations on Coredinations, wonderful entry! and love the Disney pic!

Angie said...

Congrats, girlie!! And you're looking FAB in that Disney photo! The whole family does, actually! Glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast in Disney!