Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cards...

Well I went a bit card crazy this weekend so I thought I'd show ya!

Last week a MASSIVE box of beautiful Core'dinations arrived at my door... I'm talking 49 pounds of cardstock... it took everything I had not to put it out on the floor and roll in it! How's that for an image for ya! LOL



Anywho I couldn't wait to dig in, so I made a few cards to share using the fun cardstock!

I used some new awesome Glitz on the first two along with the Core'dinations!

*out for publication*

*out for publication*


Thanks for looking!

It's been a nice lazy Sunday for us here at the Moreno household. It's the usual.... cleaning house (which always gets cheers from the short ones... NOT) then usually we will head out and go see a movie on base. Sunday is usually family friendly type movies and we can't beat it getting our herd into see a move for under $20, so we rarely pass it up!

For those of you that are still in shock that I have updated my blog, or for that matter that it's TWO days in a row... brace yourself.. I might have something to say tomorrow too! :)

Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Jak said...

gorgeous cards Kim and well done you on maling the coredination team too x

Anonymous said...

Look at all those cards! YUM! Fabulous stuff girl! Miss you! Congrats on making the Core'dinations DT! 49lbs of cardstock? Holy cardstock heaven batman!!

Kimberly said...

These are AWESOME GORGEOUS cards! LOVE them! xoxo :)))
Loves,
K