Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

More GB July goodness!


Heres' some more of my July Gossamer Blue goodness! I had so much fun with this kit!
First layout is just a fun one of my youngest sons last day of school pool party at a friends house... these boys are such a tight knit group they are gonna be fun to watch grow into middle school and beyond!
I fell SO in love with the cork accents in this kit... seriously I want to use them on everything! How cute are they? yum!!
 
 
and a few close ups...

 
and another layout from the pool party... Matthew is so fun about letting me get fun shots of him! love this kid!



This layout just makes me smile... these were a few of the prom photos from Luis and Madi's prom shoot... there are some really sweet ones but these seem to capture them better for sure! Just being silly with each other. The chalkboard tape on here was super fun and neat to add my journaling too at the end!


Oooooh and this little beauty! I took these pictures as soon as we got home from her last day of school... how damn cute is she? It's so hard to believe her and Matt are going to be in middle school next year.. just not possible! sniff sniff! I LOVED that this kit had so many options... this is a soft and pretty girlie layout and the layout about is more dark and has an older feel to it... Great job Lori again on a fabulous well rounded kit!


 
 Well that about sums up this pretty kit... I still have another layout and a set of cards to share... I'll put those up in a few days! :)
 
We are gearing up for the whirlwind of school starting soon around here... last week of freedom is next week then we start 2 a day football and band and then school starts!
This year is gonna start a few years of me just being a blubbering idiot... Morgan will be a senior this year and Madison a junior and Mitchell a sophomore... so one after the other I will lose them in the house... gracious I'm just not ready! :(
It's time to start deciding on colleges and filling out paperwork and all that....it's go time!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: