Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last of the July GB projects!

"Cards with Kim" went live over on the Gossamer Blue blog... head over there to check out the instructions for these two quick and easy cards using the July Gossamer Blue kit! :)


and last up in my July GB projects was my layout for the Fancy Pants feature... this layout is featuring all new FP product.... this stuff was SO much fun and I love how this layout just scrapped itself... gotta enjoy when that happens! lol
love this sweet picture... another shot from Madison and Luis prom photoshoot :)
oooooh the cork here... love love love the cork accents in this kit!

 
Also super fun news over on the GB blog... LOTS of new gals to work with! So happy to have such talent on the team and still pinch myself Lori asked me to join in the beginning!

Well this is coming up on our last week of freedom before the school chaos starts... part of me is ready for it all and part of me just doesn't want to have to deal with it....
I DID finish up Morgans senior ad for the football program for this year... yes I said SENIOR ad... I'm gonna need major tissue this year I'm sure there will be lots of tears to shed!
 
thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: