Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

More Sept GB!

I promised to jump on and share the rest of my Gossamer Blue projects for Sept... I'm just a few days late! ;)

This week was a crazy one... Madison had her first pep rally (her and another teammate are responsible for decorating and coordinating the whole thing)... well... Myself and Michelle are the ones that really do all the painting and decorating... the girls just come up with the cheer order! ;) Needless to say it's been a TON of work and I"m glad to have our pep rally behind us....

and the girls signed up for another one towards the end of the season as well... ugh.
Here's a few pictures of our pep rally... the theme was "Wipe out the Tigers"... so a luau theme... LOTS of fun... :)

We set up a little beach scene... this was a huge hit! :) Lots of pictures were taken here after the pep rally!

 
 Check out that super cute sign... ;) Michelle and I made 4 of these huge signs! and each of the cheerleaders had a painted megaphone strung across the back basketball goals... each football player had a football as well strung from the other goals... you can see them in the pictures below too.
 
 We put these around the girls megaphones...
We had several of the football players from each grade get up and have a dance contest wearing coconut bras and grass skirts... this was hilarious!! (the two in the middle one! go sophomore class! lol)

and here's a shot of Madison playing the snare drum (she bops over to the band during their feature).... and Mitchell is on basedrum! :)
 and a shot of the girls during the dance...
 

and a shot from the end of the pep rally where all the varsity fball players go out and join hands with the varsity cheerleaders and sing the school song. The kids in the background are the middle schoolers.. the high schoolers sit across from them in the stadium seats... keep in mind we are a tiny little town... and our whole middle school, high school, teachers from both and parents fit into this gym :) gotta love it!

and now for some craftiness!
Here are the rest of my projects from the September Gossamer Blue kit... swooooooon.

I love this layout with the big banners and bright colors... totally describes the twins and their fun personalities! Just wanted to do a page of them on their big day... turning 10!
 
Here's just a fun layout about my oldest daughter Madison... she's growing up so damn fast... such a beauty she is! :)
 
This one is my redneck layout... had to document our rattlesnake kill a few weeks ago! I went outside to watch Madison on the trampoline and looked over to see a baby rattler curled up against the house... so of course I run to get all the kids so we can get ahold of it... Morgan's girlfriend Bonny begged to be the one to get to do the damage and so she did.. this is them posing with it after... it was much longer than I thought it was when it was coiled up... redneck fun at it's finest! :)

 
and this here is what I get when I leave my camera laying around... uploaded pictures to find these gems of Madison just being Madison! :)


and then just a few more quick cards!


 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I just recieved my October Gossamer Blue kit... OH. MY. WORD.... seriously... she packs so much goodness into these kits... I can't wait to print pictures and start creating!!! go grab one quick before they are gone!!! :)

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Fabulous pages and cards! Love all the school pictures - HS is going to be fun!