Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sisters...

After church last week for Easter I took the kids out and took some AWESOME pictures of them... I got this shot of my two daughters... I seriously can't stop staring at this picture!
They look so much alike but then looking closer there are so many differences too. (I'm talking appearances... personalities WAY different! lol)

These two love each other completely but drive each other the most nuts. They have had to share a room forever (and always will... much to Madisons complaining)... some days they are the best of friends and other days they can pass each other in the hall and without a word said and just go at it... ("she gave me a dirty look mom!!")... I hope they grow up to be close friends and each others companions. I love them both with all of my heart.

I did this layout combining the Noel Mignon Jump and Jive and Delightfully Domestic kit...

I went a little out of my box and dug out my Heidi Swapp masks and tried the bagillion mists I have (but hardly ever use) for this layout... I love the soft look the butterflies give the layout!
note to self: must try more...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

dstandard said...

Gorgeous girls, page and awesome misting!

couponsforzipcodes said...

Really a great description of each uploads...I was almost literally in to your shoes..keep it up..

SURFER said...

http://oldpool.blogspot.com/2011/05/can-volcano-again-disturb-europe.html

dstandard said...

WOW what a beautiful page and those gorgeous girls of mine are just that gorgeous!