Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July Zva Blog Hop Winners announced!!

We'd like to congratulate the five July Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Debbie Olson
Veronica Goh
Julia Stainton:
Kim Moreno - that's HERE! :)
Jillian Deiling Cassity:

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00.
Congrats winners!  

Ok... so I did the random generator thing... and the luck number is 13 
 you gotta trust me on the number cause I can't remember how to do the random thing... lol
so that means that the winner is:

littlen said...
Great summer vacation LO idea. TFS.

July 19, 2010 9:55 AM

If this is you... please email me your name and address at momof5_2003@yahoo.com and I will get your name to the right places and you'll get your Zva goodies!! CONGRATS!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: