Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Jillibean goodness!

Have you guys seen the NEW sneaks over at the Jillibean Soup blog? oooooh my... I have some of this goodness in my hands and it's even better in person!!

Head over to the Jillibean Soup Blog now and check out all of the new lines, corrugated alphas, cardstock stickers etc.... there are chances to win also!! hurry hurry! :)

Here are a few of my projects for this month using the Jillibean Soup products!


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock; Jillibean Soup patterned paper (Summer Squash collection), cardstock stickers, corrugated alphas, canvas flowers, Fancy Pants chipboard, Queen & Co jewels.


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock;  Jillibean Soup patterned paper (Summer Squash), cardstock stickers, corrugated alphas; Fancy Pants chipboard, Pink Paislee glitter, EK Success punch (border);  Martha Stewart punch (scalloped circle)

and some cards....
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock; Jillibean Soup patterned paper (summer squash), button, cardstock stickers, and twine; Martha Stewart border punch; Queen & Co jewels; Cornish Heritage Farms stamp; Creative Impressions ribbon, Staz On ink.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper (Summer squash), buttons and twine; Cuttlebug embossing folder and machine, EK Success punch (scallop circle); Cornish Heritage Farms stamp, Storage Unit Inks.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

My goodness! What a great bunch of projects! :)

LisiB said...

I love the idea of using swirls as borders! It looks great and really accents the fun of the photos!
http://www.myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/

Linda Beeson said...

Can't wait to play with the new Jillibean Soup papers and Sooooooo loving the corrugated letters in MORE colors!

littlen said...

Hi Kim. Love your creations and have been a follower for awhile. I am also the winner of the July Zva blog hop. I have tried several times during the past week to contact you via email with my address, but I keep getting an undeliverable message - wierd huh? If you could contact me I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
littlen44@gmail.com

Betilie said...

WOW!!! I love your JUMP layout
You've a wonderful idea using these swirls!!
Congrats !!!