Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!

First off HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the wonderful mommies out there!!! I hope your day is filled with lots of joy!!

I wanted to share this video that Noel found and used as our challenge over on the Noel Mignon challenge blog. We were challenged to watch the video and use it as inspiration for our layout! I decided to use this challenge to tell my mom just how wonderful she is and how much I love her so!!
This video totally make me tear up... listen to the words, they are SO true!



and here is my layout: (I used an older Noel Mignon kit "Lovely Day" for this)
Check out the Noel Mignon Challenge blog to see the other DT girls take on the challenge!



Next up I just wanted to share these new pictures I took of the kids and give a little shout out to each of them.

Morgan my oldest. Wow... I can hardly believe this gorgeous kid will be starting high school next year. The time seriously goes so fast. I love you Morgan... I love that you take the time with the little kids to make them feel special (your sibs and others too).. I like that you always tell me thank you for the things I do for you... I love that you will still hold my hand and kiss me gbye everyday when you get out of the car. Love you bug!!


Madison my sweet oldest daughter. It's hard to imagine you are almost 13!! You have grown up SO much this year and are really starting to blossom into such a wonderful young lady. I love to see your spunk, the way you will put up for yourself and others around you, the way you will stick to the things you know are right and turn your back on things that aren't, I love that you have a soft heart for animals. I'm so very proud of you! love you squirrel!


Mitchell, my middle son. You are becoming a young man right before my eyes! I love that you are who you are and make no bones about it. The more you grow the more and more you look like your momma, we are one in the same. I love your kind and gentle heart, the way you look at me and share your thoughts. I love you Mitch!


oooh Kenna! The "official" oldest of the twins (by 7 whopping minutes)... you are just a spitfire. You have so much spunk about you and are so outgoing. There is never a dull moment with you and to say that you talk constantly would really be an understatement! lol Love you sis!


And last but not least Matthew.. the youngest baby! You are 100% boy from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, just go go go! I love that you still curl up with my on the couch and that you still need "mommy time". Love you Deeds!


I am SO VERY blessed to be ya'lls momma!!

thanks for stopping by!
Happy Mothers Day to you all!

2 comments:

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Hi Kim, just dropping by to say hello. Now that I've put a face to the name, I can recognise you. (-: Love your layout - gorgeous colours. And thanks for sharing the story about the twins - absolutely priceless!!! I'm looking forward to working with you at Zva. Cheers, Jules.

dstandard said...

Thanks again for the layout - LOVE IT! And my beautiful grandchildren - awesome pictures - check out Core'dinations too see what I did with the girl's pictures!