Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Playing Catch Up!!

Story of my life! uugh! lol


We have been battling some sort of yucky bug in my house, one that doesn't seem to want to go away! We've had a bunch of fun around here though!
Starting with this:
I taught my oldest son (he's 13) how to shave... oh my word.. I was putting this off as long as possible not wanting to face the fact that he is old enough for this... but who am I kidding this kid has had a stash since he was two! ha!

Then my two oldest went to the Valentines dance (not together... lol) This was such a fun night for the kids.. .Morgan truley has his own style and isn't afraid to show it! (what you don't see is the one blue soccer sock he is wearing with his shorts.. the dance was supposed to be formal.. sigh)... and Madison just blew my breath away with her beauty! I am in SO much trouble when she actually decides she likes boys! They have noticed her for sure but when I asked her if she wanted a "boyfriend" she told me "what's the point?"... amen sistah amen! lolThen I got on another card kick! Here is a quick one using the beautiful Dream Street Papers (Heartsong collection) and some beautiful Core'dinations papers.I got this Bazzill star in one of my ST/Cards box and challenged myself to use it on a card... I added some glitter, dream street papers and a Cornish Heritage Stamp and poof a card! lolThis MJ collection from Dream Street just screamed "make a boy card from me!" so I did... I love those little converse sneakers, how cute are they!I used a bunch of Making Memories ribbon for this fun Summer card!

**OUT FOR PUBLICATION***

I am in love with the Cornish Heritage Farms- Kim Hughes collection but sometimes get stumped when stamping and challenged myself to stamp till my heart was content with these fun stamps and come up with this little card...




For this card I just simply wanted to use some of the cute little Basic Grey chipboard! I sanded the Core'dinations cardstock for the base of my card.

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!!

5 comments:

Rana said...

Hello, my name is Estu..
i'm interested in making this really2 cute cards..
can u pleeeeeeeease tell me how?

thanx a lot

cheers,
Stu

Summer Fullerton said...

ohhh girl check out your MAN he is shaving ... WOW I can't believe it. I adore the cards too they are killler especially the "summer" card i expect to see out fr pub sighn soon. xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Does he know you posted that pic? LOL... oh my!!! How grown up!
All the cards are delicious!

Linda Beeson said...

Man, your not supposed to post so much goodness at once! It is hard to give that many compliments! SOOOOOO love that embossing on the Core'dinations cardstock!! Love those little tennis shoes and wowie on the CUTE kids!

lacintha said...

Dang girl...lookit your cards..they're freakin' gorgeous!!! (which one's coming to me ;))...and you've turned into a stamping fool!!! Way to go Bums!