Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sharing and Sickies!

Oh man.. this house is full of sickies!!

Last Monday Morgan and Makenna had both strep throat and sinus infections.
Mitchell had strep throat.

Kenna gets better from strep... Friday middle of the night starts throwing up, continues on Saturday (she was better JUST long enough to ride the float for the town parade though!) with fever and the pukes.

Saturday night Madison "mom my throat hurts".. Monday (today) confirmed strep!


good gracious!!

So I am going to Lysol the whole house and get it all cleaned up and hopefully we can stop the madness.



Saturday was the Rip Fest here in town, our first to go too!

Madison rode the Pep float and Makenna was to ride the Elementary float to represent her class. They were both pleased as punch and had so much fun! Mo was supposed to ride the football float but didn't feel up to it.

Then after was Mitchells football game.. I am proud to report the little sucker was in on 3 tackles!! This is his first year to play and just being "him" this is a big deal to report!


Alright.. aside from all this I worked on 2 layouts this weekend... and I thought I'd share!

The first one is with Dream Street Papers and Core'dinations cardstock. The journaling is about how Makenna is in that 'in between' phase growing her bangs out.

This one I used the new Glitz papers and the Black Magic line from Core'dinations cardstock (love this stuff!!!).. this line was SO perfect for these pictures of Madison! The journaling talks about how Madi is just so excited to play percussion this year and had made 1st chair! so proud!!



That's it...

4 comments:

Corey W. said...

so glad I max out on 2 sick kids and not 5! hope they're better soon.

Makenna is really starting to look like Madison! wow! when did she lose that baby face???

emelyn said...

Hope everyone is on the mends, it's so hard with sick kiddos!! HUGS!!

LOVE that look with the bobby pins. I've got to try that, THX for the inspiration!!

A Little Time said...

Beautiful layouts, Kim! Thanks for adding me to your side bar. I'll add you to mine once I remember how to do that. ;)

Amy Teets said...

Wow, you all just stay away! That stinks everyone is sick!
BTW- loving that cardstock!