Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Enter! Enter! Enter!

Have you heard?

Dream Street Papers is having a Design Team Call!

I just want to say how much I love working with Tara and the Dream Street gals, they are all top notch! DS papers are just perfect for any designers, there is always something to work with that will tickle your fancy with so many collections!
There are big things on the horizon for Dream Street. I can wait to see your entries!!

Head over to the Dream Street site and check out all the details!

3 comments:

Karan said...

I didnt know there was a call, thanks Kim...will check out the details..

Wendy said...

THanks!!!! i lurveeeeee there papers!!!

Nancywithajones said...

I ordered some should be here this week EEEK! I entered already but now get the paper... such my luck hahahaa