Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fun pictures!!

I know it's been forever since I've posted anything.... been a bit busy! LOL

Here are some fun photos to make ya giggle while I get my head on straight and can make an actual post with some facts! These pictures were taken a couple week ago when I was out of town! These are some awesome gals that I had so much fun with!

Here's one of Linda, Summer, and I :) Ummm yeah we had a good time!
This just shows Kimber's TRUE love of the Crop-a-dile!!
This one here pretty much sums up the week in Phoenix!!
"Unicorns and Rainbows" Linda!! :)

Angie, Alexis, and Linda at Xyron Headquarters!

Alrighty.... that's all I have for now! I'll upload Busy Bee Layouts tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unicorns and rainbows melt my heart!!! We had such a great 5 days - even thought they were all "jacked up" xoxoxo

Karan said...

Xyron headquaters huh....hmmm did you pick up any tips?? LOL!!! **wink** Kim looks like you all had an awesome time...beautiful photos...

Angie said...

*grin*

so much fun!!

Amy Teets said...

Ahhh...how fun!