Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Gossamer Blue projects!

Hey all!
Just dropping in to share my June projects using the oh so wonderful Gossamer Blue June kit! I still can't get over how much Lori gets into each kit!!!
 
We just made it through prom a few weeks ago and I wanted to do a page with Madison and her friends and all the beautiful dresses that were worn. I loved the frames and used several here to highlight several of the photos! I love the way this turned out! (Madison is obviously the one in the grey dress).... there will be MANY more layouts featuring prom photos coming soon.... she had a whole photo session with a friend and her bf Luis for prom...lol
(this is a main kit only layout)

 and a little close up:

Next is a fun layout of the twins and their class and the back to school pool party we had at a friends house! Talk about a good time! They have a fun fun class!


Next up... BRACE YOURSELF... I made a 2pager!! There were so many fun photos from this pep rally that I knew they wouldn't fit on just one layout... and I'm generally pretty good at getting a crapton of photos on a layout but I decided to branch out and do a 2 pager! The worst part of them for me is getting a good picture of it when I'm finished.... so use your imagination a little here! ;)
and here's the pages by themselves!
 


 and of course a few details shots of all the fun goodies! Here is used the frames more of an embellishment and filled them with fun stuff rather than using them to frame actual photos.. love this!
I have a few more pages from this kit to show but will be back later to show them off!
 
Summer has finally kicked in around here... I swear it really seems that school just started and here we are at the end already. We have been busy and the summer doesn't look like it will be slowing down any at all. Graduation was just last week and what a tear jerker that was.... just sitting there thinking that next year my oldest will be graduating melts me! We went to watch Madisons boyfriend and the kids graduate and took tons of pics! (coming to a layout near you! lol)... then Madison and Luis with friends went Saturday to the 5K Zombie Run in Dallas and had a blast!!! This summer will consist of both the older boys playing in a Basketball Summer league, Morgan playing 7on7, Kenna playing travel softball, Matthew playing travel soccer, everyone has camps to attend, mission trips, team camps, cheer practices etc.... the days will be chill but the nights will consist of still running all over the county! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Fabulous pages - love how you get so many pictures on them and not look crowded!