Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kim who?

that's probably what y'all are saying?
Kim who?
Yeah I know I slacked again.... on the flip side I have been on my sh*t around the house! hehehe... laundry, cooking dinner at night, getting the kids to school etc.... I guess somethings gotta give! LOL

Here is a shot of the kiddos their first day of school! Morgan is a freshman (sigh) now and loving the freedoms he is getting in high school with the off campus lunches etc... Madison is thrilled to be an 8th grader and the "top of the school", Mitchell is pleased as punch he isn't a lowly sixth grader and has some seniority over the new 6th graders being a 7th grader now. The twins Matthew and Makenna are loving getting to see their friends every day and have a set of great teachers! So all in all as the first week of school comes to an end it looks to be shaping up to be a great year!!
oh.. on a side note... have I ever mentioned I am NOT a morning person? yeah... well i'm not... at.all.
and my sweet dear Mitchell has decided he wants to be on the cross country team... which sounds wonderful and exciting for him until he gets to the point he tells me
"oh and mom we have to be there at 6am"...
WHAT?? (Keep in mind we live several miles out of town in the sticks, so it's not around the corner)
-this was the first morning and when I crawl my butt out and get in the car to drive him in he says this "Mom I really appreciate you doing this for me, thank you"...... all is ok then. I was happy to do it for him and he is now officially on the cross country team! lol....

Here are some fun projects I have done for Jillibean Soup for the month!


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock; Jillibean Soup patterned paper, journaling sprouts, buttons, twine, corrugated alphas, and stickers; Pebbles Inc candy dots.


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock; Jillibean Soup patterned paper, journaling sprouts, corrugated alphas, and stickers.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock; Jillibean Soup patterned paper, stickers, clear stamps, and journaling sprouts; Storage Unit Inks, Martha Stewart punch; Creative Charms jewels; WRMK eyelets

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock; Fiskars punch, Doodlebug frills, Zva Creative pearls and flourish, Jillibean Soup patterned paper, buttons, canvas flowers, clear stamp, and stickers.


Thanks for stopping by!
 I'm off to watch Morgans first freshman football game.... Go Mavericks!! :)

2 comments:

dstandard said...

WOW it's only been a few weeks and they look like they have grown! YOU!!!! Not a morning person - never would have guessed!!!!! Love your layouts and card - as always - fabulous!

Betilie said...

I really love what you do, everything is ... WOW!!
I choose your LO Carefree for the scraplift on my french forumthis month, I hope you'd agree!!
Of course I put your adress and your name!!
You will probably have some more french scrappers visiting your blog next days!!