Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball...

That's pretty much what our weekend consisted of!
Matthew (keep in mind he is seven almost eight years old)... played 5 games on Saturday from 9am and we left the field at 11:30 that night... his team took 3rd place in the tournament though!! About the 4th game he had enough and was pretty much in tears on the field, he wasn't the only one though... little turds were all tired! lol Did I mention it was rainy and muddy and cold all day too? joy.
This was him about 5 minutes after us arriving home... he sat on the couch and was out cold!


Next up are 2 CPS cards that I have done recently that I forgot to post:





and for some Jillibean Soup cards... these are both real quick and easy cards to recreate!



I am finally ahead of the laundry that had piled up... few more loads to go and I am caught up! and the house is somewhat clean... so I feel like I can start the week on a better foot than I did last week now at least!!
It's been nothing but rainy and yucky around here lately and all i would like to do is curl up and nap! (a girl can dream right?)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, that many games in one day should be against the law or something. That is one way to get them to sleep for a very long time though and hopefully he had fun. That is a really long day for you too. We are doing baseball here, but not that much! GREAT cards

dstandard said...

Beautiful cards - poor baby!

Axes DesigNs said...

Your cards are so pretty! congrats ;)