Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

GO LONGHORNS!!!

Well next week will be filled with the State tournament for the Eastland Longhorns!! The boys played so well this year and are excited to have come out first in district and heading to state!! The other Eastland team pulled 2nd and will be heading there as well... so exciting!!

So this week will consist of practice and more practice and then hitting the town for donations to help get the boys to Colorado City!

In the meantime Brandy and Jason (thank goodness for them!!) will stay behind and help shuttle the other boys to football camp and then Madison to cheer camp! busy busy... then I will drive back and forth (2.5hrs one way.. nice) to go to the games.... as much as I'd like to go for the week up there... I would be a nervous wreck leaving all the kids with Brandy and Jason... although they are capable.. I'm not sure if I'd make it! LOL


I have been in new product heaven lately I tell ya... oh the goodness!!
I can't share any of the Jillibean just yet... but will throw it all up here as soon as I can.... I just got my box of Dream Street and can't wait to dig into that one!!!

here are a couple of Dream Street layouts using the MJ line... what a great boy line this is.... and to boot it's fun for the 4th of July photos!! :)

Dream Street papers MJ Collection, Core'dinations cardstock, Rusty Pickle chipboard, Stickles by Ranger, EK Succes border puncch (scallop), Martha Stewart (star) border punch, Stampin' Up ink, Maya Road stick pin, American Crafts glitter chipboard, Making Memories glitter letter stickers, DMC floss

Dream Street Papers MJ Collection, Core'dinations cardstock, Martha stewart border punch, DMC floss, EK Success chipboard, Doodlebug stickers, Pink Paislee glitter, Doodlebug brads.


Now for some fun Core'dinations projects! My Little Shoebox sent a fabulous box to the Core team... here is a layout I used combining the Core and MLS! Thanks MLS!!



Core'dinations cardstock, MLS patterned paper/stickers/transparencies, American Crafts brads, American Crafts pen, EK Success flower punch, DMC floss

Core'dinations cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing die and machine, Making Memories brads, Dream Street Papers- Heartsong collection, EK Success border punch, string, Creative Memories corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Good luck Mitchell! Go Longhorns!

Love the pages and your card! Awesome work with the core there!