Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rah Rah and Kits...

Ok.. so I'll start off with yesterday...
All the girls got to wear their new uniforms.. and oh man they looked so stinkin' cute in them! We headed out to the country club to get some shots of them for the paper and such and of course I truck my camera along. I got some good ones
here are a couple:

This is the whole group... this is the best shot I got I'm hoping the other 2 taking got a better one..


this is the 7th grade group together... they just kept posing and posing asking for more shot.. too cute! There are 5 to be 7th graders and 5 to be 8th graders...


This is Ms. Madison in all her glory...



This last one is Madi and her best friend Alexis... I am just SO very happy these two made it together, it will be neat to watch them grow up and get to experience this together! I have several shots of the two of them that are fabulous... this is one of my favorites though!

Aren't they all beautiful!! Goodness I don't remember looking this good in middle school that's for damn sure! :)

Next up is a couple more from the Noel Mignon kit... loving that "Penny Arcade" kit!!

We were challenged to do a layout with OLD photos... these are pictures of my sister and I playing at the ranch as kids.. one of our favorite things to do was play in the mud down by the tank... good times!
(no laughing at the falling down bathing suit and bowl cut hair!)

I love these pictures of my best friend Chris and I in New York last month, they went perfect with this kit too!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

melissa :) said...

such great pics of the girls in their new uniforms.. they must be SO excited! and your layouts are FAB :) you rock the layering and little details!

dstandard said...

Awesome pics of Madi and I LOVE LOVE this page you did with the Noel Mignon kit!

Linda Beeson said...

That is adorable that they wanted their photos taken. Sometimes kids run and hide and then sometimes they surprise you! LOVE the pics. LOVE those layouts too. The first one is my favorite and how cute that the photos are older.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, congrats on the cards cover!
and your girls are just so beautiful, what fab shots!

Debbie Olson said...

Your daugter is lovely, and your work is fab! NO laughing at older photos here--I remember getting a "bowl haircut." :-}