Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Get a Snack!

this might take awhile!

I've been on a card bend lately... I snuck one layout in there too... but mostly cards and I thought I'd share!!

First up some goodies for Core'dinations
Toothless Grin
I flipped the paper over and used the groove in my personal trimmer to make the lines in the cardstock, I then sanded the lines and cardstock to create the border around my photos and to expose the blue core of this oh so fun Black Magic Cardstock! I then punched circles, ran them through my Cuttlebug, and sanded them slightly and arranged them in a flower shape, added heart punches and a felt flower and brad and poof! a flower.... lol (duh!)
Trick or Treat card
For this fun one I simply tore the paper around my patterned paper to expose the color core... this stuff is fun! :)

**OUT FOR PUBLICATION**

This fun Halloween card using the Glitz Halloween line!
The rest of these goodies I went a bit Dream Street nuts! lol
**OUT FOR PUBLICATION**

**OUT FOR PUBLICATION**

**OUT FOR PUBLICATION**

Things are the usual busy around here, just running every which way!

Tomorrow I am off to the dermatologist for Madison, she has broken out in some sort of rash all over and is itching like a mad woman. Benydryl isn't helping at all, so I'll see what he says tomorrow. Did I mention he is an hour away!? uugh... I swear I live in the car during the school year, especially when it's just me running right now!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Awesome cards! And love the page on MaKenna

Unknown said...

ohh these are all gorgeous Kim!! I LOVE that layout - a definitely fav of mine! :)

Nicole said...

Love the layout Kim! You sure worked the cardstock.

Sherry Wright said...

Awesome job with the CS and all the cards are gorgeous! Have a good weekend. :)

lacintha said...

Girl, those cards are GORGEOUS!!!
Which one is mine?...lol...